Friday October 23rd 7pm -
Saturday October 24th 11pm
(28 Nonstop Hours of gaming madness)
Lakota East Freshman Campus
7630 Bethany Lane
Liberty Township, Ohio 45044
Online Pre-Reg Deadline Oct 16th
$30 Limited Edition 2 Day Pass BEST VALUE! Free Foam Sword!!! (Guaranteed seat in tournament of choice)
$20 Single Day Pre-Reg (Friday 7pm – 9am Sat) (Saturday 9am-11pm)
$25 Limited Edition 2 Day Junkie Junior Pass Including 1 Guardian Pass (12 and under, Limit 2 Guardian Passes per family. Guardians not allowed to partake in tournaments or events)
$40 Two Day Pass (at door)
$25 Single Day Pass (at door) (Friday 7pm – 9am Sat) (Saturday 9am-11pm)
$35 2 Day Junkie Junior Pass (at door) Including 1 Guardian Pass (12 and under, Limit 2 Guardian Passes per family. Guardians not allowed to partake in tournaments or events)
To have as much fun as physically and emotionally possible. To share your love of gaming and craziness with the gaming community. To laugh until you cry. To build friendships that will stand the test of time. To feel the rush of competition and satisfaction of cooperation. Because we can and will, Rock The Party Right!
If you love to have fun and play games (Video Games, Board Games, Card Games, Mind Games) then you should attend. All ages welcome.
- Over 20 Video Game Stations
- 1 Large Projection Screen
- 1 HUGE Main Stage Screen
- Board Game Room
- Arcade Station
- PixelHole (a GJ spin on the classic CornHole yard game)
- Ping Pong
(Each Tourney will have a Maximum entry, so sign up early.)
No extra fee for tournaments. Cash, Prizes and trophies will be given out to the winners.
• Rock Band 2
• Super Smash Bros. Brawl CASH EVENT ($175 total prize money)
• Halo 3
• Street Fighter 4 – CASH EVENT ($175 total prize money)
• Naruto GNT 4
• Many More Smaller and Impromptu Tourneys and Challenges
• Many open game stations with consoles ranging from Atari 2600 to PS3
• Gears of War 2
• Beatles Rock Band
• Left 4 Dead
• Rock Band 2
• Mario Kart
• Price Is Right
• Boom Blox
• Many More…
We will be raffling off all kinds of cool swag. T-shirts, Board Games, Card Games, Bawls, ect….
Energy and Snack Bar
28 Hours, you’re gonna need to FUEL UP!! Bawls has discontinued one of their bestinventions yet, Snow Bawls. I have some of the Last Snow Bawls on Earth, and I am willing to share it with you.
Open Gaming Tables
Boardgames, miniatures, card games, you name it. Bring yours or pick from our supplied demo copies. Regular demos will run throughout the event.
Private Gamer Lounges
We will have tables set aside for you to bring your own gaming collections so you can play with friends and show off your collection. Are you a DDR freak? Well bring a TV and gear and run your own tournaments. Want to show off your NES collection? Well bring in a retro chair and TV and take everyone back to the 80′s. It’s your own private space, so do with it what you want. (Tables will be limited and will be issued on a first come first serve basis)
Thriller Drive In Theater
We will be playing your favorite Scary Gamer movies into the wii morning on our enormous 20+ ft screen. Including your Game Junkie indie films.
• Running of the Controllers 1, 2, & 3
• Silent Hill
• Resident Evil
• Mortal Kombat
• The Wizard
Will there be dancing? I know I will. Get of your lazy gamer bums and shake that nasty butt. We will be blasting tunes on a state of the art sound system.
• Costume Competition - Halloween is just around the corner, so get in the spirit and dress up Friday Night for the costume competition. Prizes will be awarded for: Best Gamer Costume, Scariest Costume, Most Creative
• Battle to the Death - Those foam swords you get for Pre-Registering aren’t just for show. We are going to open the festival right with a huge battle ala Braveheart.
• Pixel Blocks - Pixel blocks are like tiny legos and are great for making 3d pixel art. (You might remember we had a Pixel (our mascot) made out of them in the store. Thanks Adam)
This is going to be ridiculously AWESOME! Don’t miss it!